Disaster Planning for Residents in Palm Desert
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Palm Springs.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.